1540 South Missouri Ave Clearwater, FL 33756 •727-251-5322
Skilled Dental Assistant with an excellent work ethic and passion for providing quality dental care. Ability to handle a fast paced environment while maintaining professionalism.
Coronal Polishing • Sealant Placement • Removal & Fabrication of Crowns • Medical Terminology
Anatomy & Physiology • Nutrition • Chair-Side Duties • Digital and Film X-Rays (Single – Full Mouth)
Preventative Dentistry • Dental Office Management • Vital Signs • Infection Control • Tooth Morphology
Crowns/Bridges • Amalgam/Composite Procedures • Universal Precautions • OSHA Requirements
HIPAA Compliance • Front/Back Office • Type 35 wpm • Intermediate MS Excel, Beginner EagleSoft
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
Ultimate Medical Academy, Clearwater, FL February 2014
Dental Assistant with Expanded Functions, (GPA 3.81)
Student of the Month
Working towards RDA, expected May 2014
First Aid • CPR/BLS • HIV/AIDS
SUNSET POINT DENTAL, Dr. Szeto, DDS Clearwater, FL
Dental Assistant Externship 220 hours 12/13/2012 – 02/2013
• Performed chair-side duties including: handing instruments and materials to dentist, sterilizing and disinfecting equipment, preparing tray setups and instructing patients on general oral health care.
• Assisted dentist during procedures including: fillings, extractions, implants, examinations, impressions, crown preps, pulpotomies and root canal therapies.
• Exposed radiographs (FMX, BWX, PA, and Panoramic) and processed dental X-Ray film.
• Assisted with coronal and amalgam polishing, cementing temporary crowns and bridges, taking Alginate and Silgimix impressions, bite registrations and model poring and trimming.
• Conducted new patient exams including digital FMX and vertical bitewings, extra-oral digital photographs, intra-oral camera photos, medical history review, periodontal charting, documentation of existing conditions and DIAGNOdent readings. Input front office information into EagleSoft software.
• Fabricated temporary crowns, CEREC crowns, and bridge.
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments, received patients, pulled charts, kept treatment records, sent bills and rec...
Login or Register to view the full resume.