Summary of Qualifications
• Over 10 years of working experience in various business fields.
• Hard Worker, Quick Learner, Absolute Dedication, Drive and Focus.
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, CAT, ICE, DOVE and other data processing/POS systems.
• Ability to work well both over and with a wide variety of personalities.
• Maintain a flexible schedule,
• Maintain a professional appearance and positive demeanor
• Ability to multitask effectively,
• Ability to work under extreme pressure while still maintaining a calm and pleasant countenance
• Complex organizational skills
• Created and maintained web sites, point of sales systems, report generators, wire service programs and other computer and online skills.
• Ability to learn new skills swiftly and competently.
• Ability to operate confidently in new environments.
• Customer service skills both over the phone, online and in person.
• MVG High- High School Diploma-Graduated 2006
• Some College –USAO-Business Administration-finished 2008
Customer Service Representative/Members and Providers
Maximus Corp. –OKC, OK
Supervisor: Angela Fairchild, LaKeena Carter
As a Tier 1 Call Representative I am expected to be consistently punctual and maintain a professional appearance. My responsibilities include taking, completing, and transferring as many calls as swiftly, efficiently, and accurately as possible. I am expected to be courteous and empathetic when necessary while maintaining a professional and competent demeanor with every client that calls. I am also expected to complete, as quickly and efficiently as possible, any task or project assigned by my superiors. The same applies to the Providers position I obtained only 4 months after starting with Maximus. Although the calls are more complicated and involved than those I took in member’s I have made it my own personal mission to be the best at any position assigned to me, no less in this one, where I have been steadily able to keep myself in the top five when it comes to amount of calls taken and call times.
In my short time with this amazing company I have learned their computer system for taking calls is both amazingly efficient and simple to navigate, I have been given the unique opportunity to devote absolute focus to being the best at every position I have or will be offered. I have also received commendations for performance while taking calls and for introducing a new training tool describing speed implementation while navigating the call system. With only a couple exceptions I have successfully taken and completed the most calls on the floor every week since my first day taking calls and continuously love finding new ways to be even faster and more helpful to our clients. I have also read and thoroughly studied the Provider Billing and Procedure Manual so that I can be of more help to the providers whose calls I currently assist with, I have also created a small collection of job aides I update monthly including solutions to common questions that I would formerly have had to transfer for more information. I have also dedicated my time in between calls to completing every certification that is available through the Maximus University Web portal. My transcript and most recent call statistics are attached.
Flower Box - Chickasha, OK
Jan 2009 to June 2013
Supervisor Sandra Walker (405) 413-3884
It's a medium sized flower and gift shop with a staff of 4 full time employees plus myself. Daily and monthly responsibilities included scheduling employee work schedules and events such as weddings, funerals etc., I was expected to continue perfecting customer service skills, take orders over the phone, online and in person, maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude. I was responsible for payroll biweekly, filing sales tax month...
Login or Register to view the full resume.